Tuesday 30 September 2014

(Photos) Does He Bought Them On Your Name? TOP, Yoruba Film Subtitles That Will shock You!

How many pregnancy? ehn? answer me.
 
Honestly, I am a fan of Yoruba movies...I love the way they tell their stories...I also love the continuity aspect of it....I know it is only in Yoruba movies that you will see a ghost looking left and right on the expressway before crossing just to make sure no car will hit him or her..it is normal right...Ope is not dissing anyone but hey...these subtitles though..It is a notorious fact that those who subtitle most of Yoruba movies have either never come across the real English language or they are just determined to murder it in every way they can. I must also add that the actors/actresses whose pictures you are about to see did not subtitle the film ooooo, I can not come and explain o....Check them out below: 
Good girl, abi, "mans" can be wicked..but Ope is not o....
 
 
Taiwo Aromokun..don't mind him...if the person is sane..I am sure he would have written that thing well
 
Wazo.....hakuna matata
 
Abi, Lola Idije..help me ask him or her..or it...why arguer?
 
Toyosi..this is serious...we need to scrap this movie
 
Now i need professor Patrick's number...Ogogo omokulodo..I know you are a very good boxer at least I saw that in Owo Blow, touch and die will do...for the guy..
 

Omo Butty my love, you are such an amazing actress, make sure you deal with the guy that subtitled this movie

I love you Toyin but...i think you should slap the guy that subtittled this movie

2 comments:

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem