Thursday, 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas Dearies!!!


Christmas is a magical holiday season that brings with it joy, love, and heartwarming thoughts.

I so much appreciate you guys for reading my blog, I celebrate you and I am so glad we are all alive to witness this wonderful day. Many started the year with us...but they are no more..despite all our unfaithfulness, amebo, aproko...God in his infinite mercies is still very much faithful to us. You deserve not just the best, but the very best....What can I do without you! I am so excited even as you are reading this...you are the best!*Hugs*
The fact that you have not achieved all what you wrote in that jotter at the beginning of 2014 doesn't mean you are not close to achieving it, don't rush yourself, one step at a time...if only you can think back...trust me, you would realise that you are not there yet but you are not at that same point you used to be...Wait guys, Let's assume you are going to CMS or TBS on the Island (if you are in Lagos) from Ikorodu and you passed through Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Idiroko, Anthony, Obanikoro, Palm groove, Onipanu, Fadeyi, Barracks, Stadium...trust me you have not gotten to your destination but you have passed so many bus stops....Sweethearts, be thankful....May this Christmas be bright and cheerful...and may the new year begin on a prosperous note...MERRY CHRISTMAS MY WONDERFUL OCB READERS. .GOD BLESS YOU...
WITH LOVE FROM OPE CAREEM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem