Sunday 28 October 2018

Anto attains doctorate degree


Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Anto Lecky has now become a doctor as she attains her doctorate/PhD certificate today

Excited at being conferred with a honorary doctorate degree from ISCOM University, Cotonou, Benin Republic for her work in sports, education and science, the besutiful young lady took to her Instagram page to post a picture from the ceremony. She wrote:
You can now call me Dr. M.A.Lecky, BA, MBA, MSBM, PhD (HC)��‍� – Thank you to @iscomuniversitybn for honoring me today with Doctorate of Philosophy in Business Administration (Honoris Causa) for my work in sports, education, and service. Still pretty unreal. This is something I always wanted especially because I know I couldn’t sit in a classroom again to get the PhD � I recently told @munap_29 that my uncle wouldn’t be the only Dr. M Lecky…look at me now!’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem