Thursday 22 August 2013

I can’t wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around-Justin Bieber


Justin Bieber in the new issue of  In Touch says “ I can’t wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around.” And though he dreams of settling down and being a dad, he can’t be sure as to when.  “Those things are in God’s hands, not mine.”
Justin Bieber’s love life has been scrutinized intensively since the end of his on-off relationship with Selena Gomez. Selena admits that Justin is indeed romantic. “I’m not going to lie. It’s fun to be young, fall in love and be in love,” he tells In Touch. “My mom taught me how to treat a woman right, so I enjoy taking a girl out and doing nice things for her. Everyone deserves to feel like they are the most special person in the world.”
justin-bieber
Justin continues to release record-breaking albums despite his recent headlines of nightclub brawls and embarrassing videos. “Sometimes I think people get distracted … and forget that I’m here to create music,” the singer tells In Touch. “ I put everything I have into my music, and I wish people would focus more on that.”
Economy Fare Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem