Friday 13 September 2013

Checkout Nigerian Prostitute Who Is Now A Gospel Singer In Sexy Bikini Pictures [SEXY PHOTOS]


Nigerian singer, Caroline Sam, aka, Maheeda caused quite a stir when she revealed she was once a prostitute and is now a born-again christian. Seems that part of her life is still in there somewhere because she shared a few sexual photos that can only be described as "unchristian". Reports have it that she became an orphan at the tender age of 13 and had to to resort to prostitution to survive See more photos below... On her becoming a born again now, she says: "...Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered." 
  


 
What do you think about the pictures guys???




Source: Naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem