Sunday 1 September 2013

OCBsermon: Make Your Way Prosperous (Joshua 1:8 NKJV)

"'This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."People are so quick to point an accusing finger at God when things go wrong in their lives. Joshua 1:8, however, says something different. Simply put, you are the architect of your success. God has given you the right to choose between success and failure. Of course, nobody in his right mind will consciously embrace failure as a choice. However, what you do with the Word of God indicates your choice. Are you committed to meditating on the Word of God? If not. You can begin a new chapter of your life today. Go for the Word. Spend quality time on God's Word on a daily basis. Do it like your life depends on it. The meditation of the Word of God will prepare you to live by the Word. This is what God-kind of prosperity is all about. Start prioritizing the Word today. Let it be your guide in all aspects of life. Do this diligently and consistently and you will always be led to a prosperous life. DAILY SCRIPTURE READING: Joshua 1:1-18


MY DAILY CONFESSION
I have a covenant with God through the blood of Jesus and I am conscious of it. The blood of Jesus Christ that speaks great things has connected me to the God-kind of prosperity. My soul is transformed by the Word of God, so I prosper in my body, finances and career. The life of God flows continually in my members and I am totally free from the devil's oppression in life. I am anointed for a prosperous life. Christ has translated me from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of his Father. I walk in the light of God and the curses of darkness cannot stay in any aspect of my life. I arise and shine in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. I shine in the midst of darkness. In fact, I shine better under intense darkness. The wealth of the wicked supernaturally finds its way into my hands. The blessing of God makes me rich, healthy and protected and I have no sorrow. I am empowered for a successful life. God's divine power has given to me all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am too blessed to be stressed in life. I know the purpose of the end-time wealth.I am an effective distribution center for the kingdom of God. I communicate my resources to ministries that are impacting the world with the gospel of the kingdom on a consistent basis. The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is not in vain in my life. My household and I are blessed with health, financial prosperity and divine protection. I have the Shalom of God in my life and nothing is missing or broken.

This is an Extract from the Book '31-Day Daily Devotional on 'Prosperity' by Dr. Kayode Ijisesan-Head Pastor at Kingsword International Church Chicago, Illinois. USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem