Thursday 7 November 2013

“I dint know he had 1 leg until our wedding day”- RUNS Babe Laments

Its a popular saying that what we want to eat at times, doesn't make us think straight. This is the case of a UniAbuja student of mass communication that was a popular runs babe (Girls that do old men for money), until she suddenly told her friends that she wanted to drop out of business and school then marry. They advised her not to take such step but she had already made up her mind.



All these were made known to us by her, as she gave us full details of her predicament.

She started by saying she thought she was in love until the mystery unfolded. She said "He used to come to my school with big cars and everytime, we always sit in his car. He invited me for a dinner in his big mansion, before I got there, he was already seated and when I wanted to leave, he told his driver to drop me off. The day we had sex, I was drunk so I dint notice the leg. He proposed to me with a diamond ring and I thought of nothing but to be his rich wife. On the wedding day, I waited for him at the altar then he appeared in crutches and everything was all revealed to me. The wedding was cancelled as I was in coma for days but now the wedding is for next week and my parents said he has been nice to them that I can't back down….I don't want to marry him,PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO,I'M DOOMED!"..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem