Tuesday 17 December 2013

10 Great Ways To Break Up With Someone Through Text Message

1. Sorry. It's over.
2. I would tell you this in person, but I wouldn't be able to make myself do it. I think it's best we don't see each other anymore.

3. I think we should start seeing other people.
4. I am bad with commitment, and I would just end up cheating on you anyway. So let's end it now.

5. I love you to death, but I would rather not die right now. Hope you get my point. Bye.
6. Are you dumping me right now? Because if you're not, then I am.

7. I have made a few bad decisions in my life. Giving you my number was one of them. We are done.
8. I don't want you to fall in love with me, so let's just be friends.

9. It's best if you and I never see each other anymore.
10. We could have been something, but you had to ruin it. I am through with you!

I hope am not so wicked?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem