Thursday 26 December 2013

EXCLUSIVE: Santa Claus- “I’m not coming to Nigeria. Too many Witches and Wizards”

Father Christmas aka Santa Clause has written a letter to all Nigerians via the Federal Minister of
Information and Communication, Mr Labaran Maku expressing concern over the state of Nigeria's "air-
ports" and "air-ways", regretfully informing them that he won't be visiting Nigeria this year.

Chrisantus Nicholas Agberamo Armstrong Ogaranya II also known as Santa Claus abroad in his letter
admits that while most worry about the state of the unfinished roads and travel routes, he's more

concerned about the air.
"Everyone knows that I come in from Edo BUT this year, the amount of traffic in the airspace is
too much," he complains. "I don't understand how I can't fly over Nigeria without Witches and Wizards
either bullying me for the gifts I carry or calling me names," he continues

"Plus, nobody actually has chimneys in Nigeria or the whole of friggin Africa AND you guys use
barbed fences like a bunch of prisoners. How am I supposed to come in? Do you want me to knock on
the door?"

Last year, while talking to Complete Sports Nigeria, Chrisantus Nicholas also complained about
the rate and speed with which "Calabar peeps" were quick to hunt and cook his Reindeers for supper as
soon as they landed on the rooftops.
Chrisantus however didn't forget to mention that President Goodluck Jonathan has been a naughty boy
and that Charlie Boy is a "badt guy".

Wanna make u laff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem