Tuesday 28 January 2014

Alex Ekubo's And BBA Vina; Love Thing???? Ooooooshey!

Between BBA's Vina & Alex Ekubo I sense something... Well, FYI Vina wants all the single ladies to know that the handsome model and nollywood actor Alex Ekubo stopped by to pay her a visit @ work...

Let's be sincere o, Vina is Single, Alex is single..but hey! This one that Vina is saying my darling, my husband up and down...heheheheheehe..na so e dey start o like play like play..make Alex ekubo no fall my hand ooo..I mean its obvious she's in love...*TalkToTheHands*
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on our easyblaze and plans for BlackBerry. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem