Friday 17 January 2014

I Have The Most Adorable Baby In The World Even Thpugh Pregnancy Was Tough For Me- Kim Kardashian Confesses

Here is what she said on Kim K was on Ellen show where she talked at length about her pregnancy.

Kim-------»"Nori changes all the time. One day she'll look like Kanye, one day she'll look like me. It's so crazy
The pregnancy, I wouldn't really wish that upon anyone. Anyone,'It's all worth it in the end, so I would definitely suffer through that, but pregnancy was not a good experience for me at all.

'My labour was easy, but just the whole pregnancy was so... I had a few medical issues, so it was really tough, and I gained a lot of weight. It was really hard mentally on me,''I think with all of the medical issues - I had Pre-eclampsia, which was really tough; I had to deliver early. But I wouldn't take any of it back because I have the most adorable, sweetest baby in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem