Thursday 23 January 2014

‘I’m not in competition with younger women’, 43yr old Funmi Iyanda says

Young Nigerian women need not feel threatened or insecure around ageless beauty, Funmi Iyanda. She says isn't competing with you.

Speaking through her Twitter Iyanda said 'I'm not one of those strange women in competition wit younger women, I like young/all women. I had fun with youth, having a blast with age'.

The 43-year-old did tell us how she feels about the male gender though; 'As for men, I love them. Nice uncomplicated creatures. Money, a fit bird, a nice cold bottle of beer, shag on tap n sports. That's all! Hehe'.

Talking about comparisons talk show host in the recent past was said to be competing with broadcaster Mo Abudu, as people began to pick out similarities between them.
Iyanda however played down the rumours clearly stating she is in a league of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem