Wednesday 22 January 2014

'Yes, I have cheated on a boyfriend before' - Actress Dayo Amusa Talks About Her Relationship And Marriage!

The actress and film maker tells Sun News About her relationship..

"Yes I have cheated on a boyfriend. I cheated when I realized he wasn't real and not what he said he was. In my mind, I moved on even without telling him. I move on in my mind before telling the person I'm dating. If I make up my mind, that's it.

Has your boyfriend ever cheated on you?
Which guy does not cheat? Guys are born to cheat.

Did you feel bad?
Yes, most definitely. I won't leave my man because he cheated. I won't. That's the way men are. They can tell you, you are the only sugar in their tea. Don't mind them. There's honey they are mixing with it. I don't want to see it. You know some guys are so irresponsible that they splash it in your face.
God make me this lucky o
(General laughter). The most dangerous women are women who don't appear bothered because you don't know what I'm thinking in my head. That is far better than shouting and raking.

When are you getting married?
I don't know. At the moment, I'm not dating any man. Most men out there don't love you for who you are. Some men will come to you and start dating. After a while, they will come around and say, you have to stop acting. Didn't you know I was an actress when you came around before? But I'm not in a hurry, and I don't see myself ending up with a married man. I have single guys asking me out, it's just that some of them are playboys.

Between a married man and single guy, who is better?
A single guy is better. He has the time for you. A married man will first of all cater for his family. I can't marry a married man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem