Friday 28 March 2014

Nick Cannon Reveals He Had S3x With Kim Kardashian


 
 
 He was asked to name the 5 ladies he had s3x with, read his response....

That's easy. OK, Mariah Carey, Christina Milian, Nicole Scherzinger, Selita Ebanks, oh, Kim Kardashian.'


 LOL, and the be like, Omo Mehn, I never hear about you and Kim O, croll down and read his response...gossip...
“You just forgot because there’s been a lot of people since me.....Are you kidding me this is L.A.? That's the whole purpose of it, you have sex with actresses, singers, models.'

This Nick na one kain BADDOOO.. he dated Kim for sometime, read what he said about the first night he had s3x with his wife Mariah Carey

I went hard at it,I would show up to concerts. I would be backstage. There’s a fine line between stalking and persisting.[The first time was] on our wedding night, honeymoon style in a house in the Bahamas. That's a real woman right there to make you wait.'I'm a pleaser. I went in going, ''She going to love this''.... I f*cked the shitt out if her...

This innocent looking boy is just too raw..lol,
Watch the video yourself abeg!
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to drop your comment in the comment box below. Follow me on twitter @opecareem Like Us on Facebook: Facebook.com/ocbvibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem