Friday 18 July 2014

24-Year-Old Canadian Model Tattoos His Face With X-rated Words (Photos)

OCB BBpin: 7E314696
Vin Los, 24, a Canadian model has tattooed his face with 24 X-rated words scrawled across. The model said he wants to be the most famous man in the world, as in ehn, so desperate to be a celebrity...Read what he told Vice
'I want to be an image for people to look at, something that has an impact. Everybody who sees me is bound to ask questions: “Why fame? What’s his life like?”’
‘It’s very superficial. I’ll go on YouTube and listen to all the big hits and I’ll just take words from these songs. For example, “Top of the World” is from the song by The Cataracs, but it’s also what I want.
‘A lot of people ask me if I’m scared I might regret it one day. If I was indecisive, I don’t think I would write on my face.’
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem