Tuesday 1 July 2014

Acid Attack Survivor Naomi Oni Dazzles In New Photos Plus Now Dating (Photos)


 
The victim of a vicious acid attack in 2012, Naomi Oni says she is now dating again and is ready for love. Naomi whose attacker turned out to be a friend Mary Konye who was jailed for 12 years, admitted that her boyfriend at the time left her 2 months after the attack and it left her wondering if she would ever find love again and if a man would find her attractive.  
 Since then, surgeons have painstakingly rebuilt her features and it's given her a new lease on life - so
much so, she has even started dating again.



 
The beautiful lady is set on pursuing a career within the fashion and beauty industry.
Here is what  Naomi told Closer magazine about her date:
'He said I was gorgeous and completely took me by surprise - he approached me in the street and said he'd read about my story and thought I was so inspirational that he wanted to take me out. Things didn’t work out with the guy I was seeing and we’re just friends, but it’s boosted my self-esteem. 
I'm enjoying being single at the moment but I'm ready to fall in love again with the right person.'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem