Wednesday 16 July 2014

Here Comes Claire Leeson, 24, Who Spent Over $30k To Look Like Kim Kardashian

OCB BBpin: 7E314696
Obsessed 24-year old Claire Leeson, has spent almost over $30,000 in plastic surgery, just so she would look like Kim Kardashian.
Claire, who is a London resident said one of the main reasons she decided to look like Kim was because she was bullied and called ugly in school.
  "I was told every day that I was the ‘ugliest thing alive' and I should ‘kill myself. When I left school friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim.So, I watched [Keeping Up With the Kardashians] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her."
However Claire ran into debts as a result of all the surgeries, but the lady claims it's "worth it". She said
"When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I'm unstoppable and untouchable and I feel like no one can stop me and I can make something of myself,I feel strong. I feel that I have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more."
 Upon everything, she still doesn't look like Kim to me..."Oniranu"..hehe in my local dialect



Claire has had a boob job, teeth whitening, hair extensions and dropped thousands on spray tans, clothing, make-up as well as a special pad for her butt to give her derriere the Kim lift. However, Claire says the pad is a temporary fix and she hopes to soon have fat removed from other parts of her body and implanted into her butt.



Claire during her interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem