Monday 25 August 2014

Again Beyonce's Performace Wowed Audience At VMA Last Night (Photos/Video)


 
Even Blu Ivy danced..too cute! Queen Bey wowed the audience during her performance at the VMA's, her acceptance speech was also emotional. While she performed, Jay Z and Blue were so glued and Blue could be seen clapping her hands ,dancing and saying"Yay mummy "



Beyonce accepted Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award with Jay Z and Blu on stage with her. The excited husband referred  to her as her the "greatest living entertainer," while she referred to him as "my beloved."
She was the night's biggest winner with 4 awards including Best collaboration for Drunk in Love 
and they kissed (Bey and Jay Z), proving haters wrong that their marriage is intact...
Her words: “I have nothing to say, but I’m filled with so much gratitude,” Beyoncé said. “I thank God for this moment. I love y’all so much. Blue Blue, I love you. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight.” .continue to see more photos:
 

 









OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem