Thursday 21 August 2014

"I Feel Very Ashamed"- Jackie Chan Publicly Denounced The Action of His 31-year-old Son


Jackie Chan apologized to the public on Wednesday over his son's detention on drug charges in Beijing, saying he's ashamed and saddened. The Hong Kong film star wrote on his microblog that Jaycee Chan would have to face the consequences of his actions, but that they would do so together.

"When I first heard the news, I was absolutely enraged.As a public figure, I feel very ashamed; as his dad, I’m very sad and disappointed. But the person who feels heartbroken the most is his mom.I hope our younger generation will learn from Jaycee’s mistake and stay far away from drug abuse.”
I would like to take this opportunity and say to Jaycee: you’ve done something wrong and you have to be responsible for the consequences. I’m your dad and I’ll always be with you. We will face the road ahead of us together.I should also take some of this responsibility because as his dad, I didn’t teach him well.”
  “Therefore, on behalf of Jaycee and myself, I extend our deepest apologies to everyone for the negative impact this has caused on society. Thank you.”
 OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem