Wednesday 13 August 2014

"I Have Not Been Contacted By The Governor" -Weird MC Denies Commisioner Story

Some minutes back, I wrote a story about the Rapper, Weird MC following the tweet she retweeted, well the 44-year-old Ogun state indigene has denied the story of her appointment as Commissioner of Culture and Tourism in Osun State.
 
 According to NET the rumours are false, insisting she has not been contacted by the Governor or any of his aides. ‘I just heard about it this morning. I don’t know anything about it and at this point I would rather keep quiet and let the rumour continue‘ she said.
You can read it HERE
 Still speaking, Weird MC said she will take up the post if offered, ‘Of course, I would accept it. He’s one one man that I admire and would love to work with’ she said. It will be recalled that Weird MC, campaigned vigorously for Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, incumbent Governor of The State of Osun.

Credit:NET
 OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem