Saturday 16 August 2014

Man forces wife to eat her faeces in front of thier son

 
Wife battery is predominant in today's society so much so  that coming generation are endangered species as a result of this. 

A man was arrested after he hurt his girlfriend in front of their son. The 36-year-old municipal worker of Mahlabathini, South Africa, allegedly burned his girlfriend's face and private parts with an electric cattle prod. 

 The 29-year-old woman told police that she had asked her boyfriend for money and as a result, she and her 2-year-old son were locked up over the weekend, while being abused. 
“He even made me eat my own feces,” the woman said. 

The woman explained that the two were talking and laughing at home when she asked him for money to buy food and clothing for their son.
“I told him I wanted the money because I cannot support our son by myself. He always has money for drinks.”
she added.
That is when he began hitting her with the electric cattle prod. “He shocked and burned my body in front of our son,” she explained.

“I screamed, but that did not stop him. He gave me a bucket to clean myself, and locked me and my son in the room. He left us inside for two days,” she also said. 
Her mother called police after a neighbor said that her daughter was in danger. The woman said that she loves her boyfriend, but after this abuse she will finally leave him.
  Police spokesman Sergeant Mmako Mophiring, said that when they found the woman she was seriously injured. 

“The woman was taken to a hospital and her municipal worker boyfriend was arrested,” said Mophiring. 
 OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem