Friday 1 August 2014

Mavin Diva, Tiwa Savage Questioned By FRSC Over Driver’s Licence

tiwa driverlicense 500x500 FRSC Questions Tiwa Savage Over Driver’s Licence
   
LOL, Doro Na TIWA, Tiwa Savage is on the hot sit of the Federal Road Safety Corps writing her test in order to get her driving license.

The Mavin Records lady took to her social media page to ask her fans for a clue to a difficult question that she was asked in the test.
See the question: 
“When approaching a roundabout do you yield to traffic on the left or on the right??? Hmmmm …. #renewing my license #written test #law abiding citizen of the republic of Nigeria #road safety #I hope I pass?”

“unfortunately for me they made me take the test again. Maybe to prove a point that artists will not get preferential treatments so I obliged as a law abiding citizen.”

eXPO Things...heheheeh
 OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem