Tuesday 19 August 2014

Pope Francis Speaks On Death & Retirement

 
The 77-year old pontiff while addressing reporters on a flight back to the Vatican from South Korea, said

"I try to think of my sins, my mistakes, not to become proud. Because I know it will last only a short time. Two or three years and then I'll be off to the Father's house," he said.
 
Pope Francis publicly broached the prospect of his own death for the first time!
He said this yesterday Aug. 18th while speaking with reporters on his way back to Rome after his state visit to South Korea.
"Some theologians may say this is not right, but I think this way. Let us think about what [Benedict XVI] said, "I have gotten old, I do not have the strength", it was a beautiful gesture of nobility, of humility and courage. But you could say to me, if you at some time felt you could not go forward, I would do the same."
  OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem