Saturday 6 September 2014

Check out Toyin Aimakhu's (@aimakhutoyin) Birthday Photoshoot + Her Husband's Romantic Birthday Message

Comedienne  (or is she not one? lol) Toyin Aimakhu- Johnson was a year older yesterday.
The chao chao and dou dou actress shared these pictures as she celebrates with her crew/glam squad 
 Her husband, Adeniyi Johnson wrote, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 D woman of my life, my love, my wings, my joy, my friend & sister, mum & WIFE God bless ur new age"
one of her crew also wrote: "she told me she wanted to look different, far from her regular hairstyles, so Glad i made her proud" Hairstylist Tunde @hairbysleame
Let's meet the crew:
Hair by Tunde  @hairbysleame
Makeup by ifeoma @iposhlooks  
Styling and clothes by Yemi @chelsdomm 
Photographer Dayo @jgatesvisuals. Check out more of her stunning photos below:


 
 
 
@aimakhutoyin with @jgatesvisuals @chelsdomm  @iposhlooks @hairbysleame

 



  Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Wow..she is beautiful. Nice one and happy bday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a relationship. Any interested lady should add me on bbm 25fc1101 or +2348141791567

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks perfect.. I love you Toyin...Chao chao

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem