Tuesday 23 September 2014

Majid Michel’s Touching Message for Fans & Colleagues

Ghanaian/Nollywood talented actor, Majid Michel was a year older on Monday September 22. He has however, devoted some time to respond to all his fans and colleagues he wrote him birthday message, with a very touching message. Continue to see his message below…

I feel a very unusual sensation. if it is not indigestion, i think it must be GRATITUDE. I was trying to reply to every one yesterday by saying thank you "one by one", but i realised my phone was running out of ink.... So lemme say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who wished me a happy birthday not only on INSTAGRAM but even those who had it in their sub-conscious and at the back of their minds.
"Now, when its all been said and done...There is just one thing that matters. Did I do my best to deserve all that Love Yesterday? What if yesterday wasn't my BIRTHDAY but the day i DIED? Would you have still said nice things about me? Would I have gotten all this Love from YOU, measuring the experience you had with me when i was alive? "Am I living a Good Life? Am I ?... Have i been good to people? will I change to be better? This scares me.! Yesterday made me realize that people are always watching...and not only people, the streets are also watching... The secret to life is INDEED the 10 Commandments... And always Remember...:- "HERE is looking at YOU."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem