Thursday 11 September 2014

Meet Toyin Aimakhu's Amazing Hairstylist, HairbySleame!

HairbySleame

Talented  hair stylist Babatunde Adejumo popularly known as Hairbysleam my guest today...he is determined to go all the way to the top, I can see the fire burning! Really, Tunde  was so kind to talk to me about how he got started in the industry and what's next in his career as a hair stylist! 

Let's meet Hairbysleame!


 
OpeCareem: How long have u been doing hair,and what inspired you? 
Hairbysleam: Have always had it me...was fond of weaving my cousins hair even as far has weaving her doll's hair(lol), I got inspired when Agbani Darego won Missworld.. Bobby Eke John of BobbySignature styled her for the contest, saw his interview on TV... so I felt so inspired to see a fellow male style miss world.
 
OpeCareem: Do you have an artistic background?
Hairbysleam: Nope..all my siblings are graduates and doing well in their different fields, I am the only entrepreneur in the family. 

OpeCareem: I See, now lemme ask you this, being a guy how do you feel handling ladies hair and don't you think it's lady like?
Hairbysleam: LOL....it's something I love to do irrespective of the gender, I feel glad when I transform them (wink).,there's really nothing as good as being happy doing what you love doing
OpeCareem: Do u get advances from ladies? Nothing but the truth...(lol)
 Hairbysleam: Lol! sure

  
OpeCareem: Tell me about you:
 Hairbysleam: I am Babatunde Abdulazeez Adejumo, in my 20s, attended Corona pry. school, then Lagos State Model College Kankon..and graduated 2012 from Olabisi Onabanjo University, studied sociology.
OpeCareem: The first time you made a celebrity hair were you nervous? 
Hairbysleam: Nope I wasn't..this is what I love to do, regardless of your status. My priority is to make you look beautiful 
Tunde and co with nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu
   
OpeCareem: HMMMM, I Like That, How did you meet Toyin Aimakhu and end up working with her?
Hairbysleam: I met her around December last year when she wanted to premiere the second part of her blockbuster movie "Alakada" through my very good friend Biola Kilo (N&D Artistry), we talked and promised to keep in touch. She called days after to come style her. I did and she felt so glad .she's been so wonderful and have met a whole lot of clients through her ...

OpeCareem: (Smiles) That's good to hear, so what's next for you and where do you see yourself in few years to come?
Hairbysleam: A lot on my list though..I see myself going far and wide.... working hard to a point where I wont need to introduce myself before I am recognized!

OpeCareem: For bookings?

Hairbysleam: We are always on Instagram, just follow us on instagram. @Hairbysleame

11 comments:

  1. he made that hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from Toyin, which other celebrity? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Biodun coker, do u need ur hair done or u are particular about celebrities huh? The title says meet toyin's stylist. Biodun is beefing. Aye le. Tunde run for people like that. Lol. U did a great job mr. U sure will have my hair done soon. I followed u already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job bro....keep soaring high....dis is Jst the starting point...soonest you going to make my bridal hair...@biodun...u r d kinda person Dat is clueless even if u have d opp of meeting d richest man cos u have no foresight...when u Dnt app Lil, when u have it big you'll waste it..stop #hating# beefing#... it ain't gonna take u nowhere...cos u can never know d time to order chinese...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one.....add more celebrities to your list. Sky your starting point

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only asked a question and besides why is he wearing the same cloth? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg @biodun, am sure u get eyes, can't you see that's like a uniform? Are u blind? Hair something is written on it and the logo I see na human head. Biodun am sure u know the guy why not go settle your beef with him privately and stop this Internet stupidity. Tunde o maybe he or she makes hair too. Etanu on point. Aye le again *winks

    ReplyDelete
  8. @biodun..you know that is not a straight question...as you can see that he is working and he has a signature which you should know that he is def going to change his cloth..he is not quantity but quality..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @oladimeji..i surmise getting him more celebrities is nt a bad idea..

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem