Monday 1 September 2014

Obasanjo's Niece Kikelomo Anubi Pregnant At 64!

Mrs Kikelomo Anubi
According to city people magazine, Mrs Kikelomo Anubi a niece of Baba Iyabo (Nigerian Ex- President) Olusegun Obasanjo, 64 years old after 28 years of marriage is expecting her first child.

Expecting a child at this old age, Mrs Anubi narrates her ordeal to city people magazine. Excerpts:
"I am pregnant and permit me to tell you that by next year when I have my baby I will be 65. I have been married for 28 years. It may amaze you that I got pregnant in a natural way. I didn't do IVF. I have done IVF before at a popular hospital on the island and it failed. In fact, an uncle of mine who is a top shot paid for it. I almost lost my life but God intervened".
 Her relationship with Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo, Mrs Anubi said;
"He is my Uncle and somebody I respect so much. My mum is his elder sister and if you look at my face, you will see the resemblance. I am also from Owu".
 
OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem