Tuesday 2 September 2014

"Paul Was An Electrician, Me I Use To Sell Mangoes"-PSquare Reveal Their Life Before Fame

Yesterday, Peter & Paul Okoye were with Toolz Oniru on the Mid-Day show on Beat FM. Their manager and elder brother Jude also came along. They had an interview with Toolz where they talked about their album dropping on the 12th of September and their life way before fame. Here's what Paul said about their life back then:

I used to fix fans, boilers and electrical things, but there was no AC that time so I can’t fix that 
Peter said,
Paul was an electrician, me I would climb the tree in our school to steal the mangoes and sell. I also used to gamble and the biggest gamble I took was saying we should move to Lagos
Speaking on their "breaking-up" incident the brothers said it was just a regular misunderstanding between siblings. They went on to reassure their fans that everything is all good between them now and there would be no P-Square break up.
They also talked about their marriage life. Paul admitted marriage has made him much more responsible. He says he's  but not as free to as he was when he was  single,
I can’t take a picture without a shirt now, I’ll use a tank top instead but that doesn’t apply to Peter sha!
  OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem