Thursday 23 October 2014

Fabulous! Nigerian Gospel Singer Lara George Stuns In New Photos


Known for her hit single, Ijoba Orun, Lara George a Nigerian gospel singer recently shared these breathtaking photos and accompanied it with words that will wow you. Check them out...





Breathe! Take a minute to exhale! If one door closes, someone just missed an opportunity to be a part of your awesome future, so just smile and walk right on by! Never take no for an answer but don't be anyone's definition of you except that definition works FOR you! In the days of old, people who entertained strangers would sometimes host angels without even knowing it! If people refuse to be nice, don't worry your pretty little head about it. You just stay beautiful and keep on being the best you can be. NEVER stoop to the level of meanness that they exhibit. Everyone will reap a just reward for all they do, whether good or evil! Shine on people! Shine like the STAR that you are in a crooked and depraved generation! Somehow, someway, it'll all fall into place. Everything will be just fine!
Multifaceted, ambidextrous and omni-feeling (lol), this chic is all woman! Wife, mum, daughter, sister, aunty, singer, entrepreneur, architect, baker abbl ('ati bee bee lo' meaning 'and so on'), life takes you through this awesome journey and you learn to ride the waves even though sometimes it seems they'll pull you under. Then one day, you emerge, stronger, wiser, bigger after all, until you then begin to comfort with the comfort with which you have been comforted over the years. Suddenly, those scars start to make sense! If you didn't have them, u couldn't possibly be who you are today, cos how else could u write those songs so deeply and yet so simply, act out those lines so gently and yet so intensely, lead those people so kindly and yet so firmly???? Now it all makes sense! It was always about purpose! Destiny calling! So I say thank you! Every closed door makes you think a little harder, be just that much more resolute to be all you can be. So you see... *singing. .. If it cannot hurt it only makes me stronger, when you see me next it's gonna make you wonder, where the last level was I am not there no longer... still I #Rise *
I don't fit the mold. I'm not your typical kind of person. I'm that human being with my own belief system just like everyone else is entitled to theirs. Was Jesus quiet? No He wasn't! I am not quiet either. Did He ask a lot questions about the status quo of the day? Yes He did, and I definitely will always do the same! Did He sit with the tax collectors of His day and get criticised? Yes He did, and I bet if it was in this day and age, Jesus would probably have dinner at the Shrine from time to time. Do I hear someone screaming already? Lol. #ToTheMeasureOfTheStatureOfTheFullnessOfChrist #KiOluwaKiOKoWaMoOSe
So who says it can only be done one way? You'll never know until you try, and the earlier you start, the quicker you'll learn. Don't fear failure. The man who never tried is certainly worse off. Redefine the status quo. Make it work for you. Dare to keep a good attitude while you are at it, because it's never really easy to see others ahead of you and yet resist the urge to 'chop dem for leg :)' As silly as it may sound, keep your integrity while you are at it. Do whatever you know Jesus would do. Just do right. Just do the right thing. Where you sit today, that gate you man today, is NOT the be-all and end-all of life. Don't play God with it. Just be nice because you never know whose gate you will be knocking on tomorrow. When those tables turn, all the seeds that you have sown will come in as a full harvest. Just do right. As hard and as ridiculous as that may sound in this day and age, still in dare to say, just do right! #ijobaOrun
Tonight my tongue is like the pen of the ready writer as I recite the praises of my King. Steadfast, never changing, such a wonder, delightful, too too loving, no words to describe the depth of this my King. I have more than just a few words for You. I'm going to lyrically extol You, I will radically praise You, hysterically jump and dance and definitely love You! You have been the Lifter of my head, the one to whom I do not need to explain myself just because You already know me inside out. How can I thank you enough? #IDontKnow #Iforibale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem