Friday 24 October 2014

"How I Met Niyola In The Bathroom" -Banky W Reveals

the CEOof EME records, Banky W saw the best female voice in his label, Niyola first in a bathroom. The Jaiye Ori Mi crooner revealed that he came across Niyola for the first time in a bathroom of an event center. He was walking towards the bathroom, when he heard a female voice that struck him, he waited outside, introduced himself to Niyola, they became friends and started working together.
   
"I was walking to the bathroom of an event center 1 day, and a voice from the female bathroom stopped me dead in my tracks. It was the most beautiful female voice I'd heard in person. I waited outside until the girl came out, and I introduced myself to @Niyola.

"We became friends, and over the years I always felt like she would be an a amazing artist if she just had a different musical environment around her. A diff support system to help her be better. And now that she's with EME, that's slowly but surely coming true. 

"Youtube & see for yourself that "Toh Bad" was THE best r&b video of the past year... pls help me help her win this. Take 2 mins of ur time...the Link to vote is in my profile." Pls do help and vote Niyola.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem