![]() |
| Bukky Oshadare |
This is very sad, here comes another nollywood talented young lady Bukola Oshadare. She is a makeup artist with the Odunfa caucus. As seen above, the lady is suffering from breast cancer, I gathered that she and her family have spent so much on treatment and medication but now, they need you and I. Bukola seriously needs your help, no amount is too small. Actors and actresses have been sending broadcasts on social media also join the #SaveBukky let's trend it all over.
Read the BC below:
#SAVEBUKKY Osadare (Makeup Artist)
It breaks my heart whenever I see or hear cases like this.
Pls! Pls!! Pls!!! Let's join hands together to save our Colleague, Friend & Sister as she battles with "Breast Cancer" Right now she's @ DLW medical centre. Diocese of Lagos west (Anglican) Hospital
35 shiaba street, off Ochoa Road
P 0.Box 506, Ikeja Lagos.
Nothing is too small to help save a life.
Acct/No:- 0059242663
Acct Name:- Oshadare Iyabo Bukola
Bank Name:- Eco bank.
Pls do not Ignore!
God bless u as u Rbc

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem