Thursday, 18 December 2014

Stevie Wonder Welcomes Baby No 9 At 64

The 64-year-old legendary musician, Stevie Wonder has welcomed his ninth child, and second child with girlfriend Tomeeka Robyn Bracy, a baby girl named Nia, his rep confirms to Us Weekly. No other details on the couple's new bundle of joy have been released.
 
"Whoopi, it's so hard for me these days. That's why I'm going on the road. I've got how many—22 kids?" the singer joked with a smile while seated at the piano. "But actually it's not true," he confirmed to E! News.
"Whoopi, it's so hard for me these days. That's why I'm going on the road. I've got how many—22 kids?" the singer joked with a smile while seated at the piano. "But actually it's not true," he confirmed to E! News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem