Thursday 4 August 2016

This Whole Transgender Thing is Confusing - Caitlyn Jenner




Caitlyn Jenner has opened up about the struggles of dating after admitting her daughters would find it "tough" to see her with someone new. The reality star, who transitioned last year, confirmed she is still single in a blog responding to speculation about her relationship status.

In a blog for WhoSay talking about how "love transcends gender", Caitlyn wrote: "Ever since I transitioned, I've been asked, 'Who are you going to date?' Here's my answer: Me!Nine months into this and I'm still learning who I am."However, the road trip with my girls has put a lot of things into perspective.
"Something that has really struck me is the difficulty of dating as trans woman or trans man."I think it might be a little bit tougher on the girls if it was a guy.I think yeah if I was dating some guy they would go, 'Wow!' "I'm not looking forward to having conversations about dating with my kids. "I think if I were to date a man, I think it would be confusing for them, and I don't want to confuse them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem