Thursday 22 September 2016

Aliko Dangote Reveals He Will Buy Arsenal in Four Years

 
It has been revealed that Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, plans to buy London-based Arsenal soccer team within four years. He revealed this in an interview with Bloomberg. He said “There’s no doubt” he’ll buy Arsenal and “it’s not a problem” of money. “Maybe three to four years. The issue is that we have more challenging headwinds. I need to get those out the way first and start having tailwinds. Then I’ll focus on this.” he added.

 
Dangote is a die-hard Arsenal fan and has followed the club over the years. “It’s not about buying Arsenal and just continuing with business as usual,” he said. “It’s about buying Arsenal and turning it around. I’ve run a very successful business and I think I can also run a very successful team. Right now, with what we’re facing, over $20 billion of projects, I cannot do both.” Arsenal has won 13 top flight league titles in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem