Wednesday, 16 November 2016

SpeakOut Master Class Lagos

Ever believed motivational speakers who tell you they earn millions?*

This morning, I'll ruffle some feathers. Hold your seat.

Prior to setting off on this path and speaking in public, I attended so many seminars. I was taken into the clouds by public speakers, especially the ones who were very motivational, telling us how they earn hundreds of thousands and millions speaking for a few hours of days.

I found myself dreaming when I'd be handed a million dollar cheque for speaking for a few minutes. It was so real to me, buoyed by how simplistic and possible they painted their exploits.

When I began to delve further into the industry, I began to unravel the not-too-great sides to these stories. I began to travel, host classes, and meet other speakers. I observed so acutely and listened to many people.

I found something quite unwholesome. Often times, the statements of these motivational speakers are so hyped to the point of hypnotism.

While it's true that one can earn a whole lot of money from public speaking, the hard truth is that the industry is awash with folks who are very superficial with their statements. If you peel the veneers off, thrown to the public will be a sepulchre filled with unhealthy bones of untruths.

Many of them fight tooth and nail to keep that facade up with shiny objects that keep the public hooked. We call such in psychotherapy "psychology of the lie." It's a dangerous place to be!


Many times, the fees they tell us they earn are happenstances that are similar to the appearances of eclipses in a year.

In this industry, authenticity will single you out in the long run. Flashes in the pan peter out after a while.

Except you have you a calendar booked full for the whole year, speaking every weekend ( or everyday ) or you're hired by organisations who splash millions on you, you're among the tons of public speakers out there aiming to rank high on the income scale.

What happens when you find yourself not getting these regular engagements? What's your fate as a public speaker?

How do you begin to command higher fees? How do wade through the times when you're not called to speak at events?

The answer : Productization and Platform Growth.

How do you earn from sources, especially in the digital era we are in now, where everyone has access to the internet?

At *SpeakOUT Masterclass* this Saturday, you shall be exposed to the rudiments.

I'll be a guest facilitator at the class where I'll teach *CREATING MULTIPLE REVENUES AS A PUBLIC SPEAKER.*

Venue : Speak and Write Centre, 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Consolidated Hallmark Insurance and Fidson Limited), off Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro, Lagos.

Fee : N10,000.

Also facilitating are phenomenal masterminds, *Esohe Igbinoba* and *Oluwatosin Odedele.*

At SpeakOUT MasterclassLagos, you will learn how to:

Build your income beyond the podium.

Generate income with your intellectual property.

Become intentional with sharing your message.

Build a tribe around your message.

Advance your speaking career through writing.

You'll also get access to FREE coaching sessions if you register.

The seats are filling. Don't wait till the doors are shut before you take action.

To register and attend, please call Stella on 07035953367 today for more information.

If you're doubtful of what the day holds on Saturday, join us this evening at 5 p.m. on Twitter via the hashtag #SpeakOUTMasterclassLagos. Tell your friends to join in, too!

It's a beautiful day to be alive.


Live your best life always!

Yours,
Emeka Nobis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem