Fast rising music act, Landy in an exclusive chat with OCB revealed that he started singing from his mother's belly, according to him, he is only a threat to those who believes he is. Read excerpts of his interview below...
*Which genre of music do you do?
The genre of music I do Is afro pop
*What do you intend to offer the industry?
The industry is wide and diverse so I intend to do my best and leave the rest let the fans enjoy the music that I make
* Which label would you like to be signed into?
The label that I aspire to be into is star boy because I'm so addicted to Wizkid for real
*Which was first for you, writing or singing?
As for me it was writing
*What is your take on artist dissing each other?
my take on artist dissing each is absurd cos every one is in the same one hustle
*How do you get your inspirations?
My inspiration comes from divine and it is supernatural to me
*Being an upcoming artist in the industry, would you consider yourself a threat to people who do your genre of music?
Well I do what I do and I consider to derive the best out of what I do so if anyone consider me as a treat I think that is cool

*Who is or are your role model (s)?
As a matter of fact I have been influenced by many of this top dogs like dbanj, wizzy, tu baba, and so more
*When did you start singing?
I started singing from child birth you know I cried when I came out that is a form of singing right but professionally I started 2014 to be accurate
The genre of music I do Is afro pop
*What do you intend to offer the industry?
The industry is wide and diverse so I intend to do my best and leave the rest let the fans enjoy the music that I make
* Which label would you like to be signed into?
The label that I aspire to be into is star boy because I'm so addicted to Wizkid for real
*Which was first for you, writing or singing?
As for me it was writing
*What is your take on artist dissing each other?
my take on artist dissing each is absurd cos every one is in the same one hustle
*How do you get your inspirations?
My inspiration comes from divine and it is supernatural to me
*Being an upcoming artist in the industry, would you consider yourself a threat to people who do your genre of music?
Well I do what I do and I consider to derive the best out of what I do so if anyone consider me as a treat I think that is cool
*Who is or are your role model (s)?
As a matter of fact I have been influenced by many of this top dogs like dbanj, wizzy, tu baba, and so more
*When did you start singing?
I started singing from child birth you know I cried when I came out that is a form of singing right but professionally I started 2014 to be accurate
*Were you also in the choir like most artist?
Yes for sure I was in the choir at strong tower sanctuary but in the children choir to be precise
*How many singles do you have ready now?
I have been work and I have almost 7 single that are suitable for the masses
*Describe your first stage performance..
My first stage performance was actually interesting but I was over excited and anxious
*Alcohol/drugs is a normal way of life in order to build self esteem for most artistes, what's you take on it?
I don't see that as an option drugs is absolutely wrong I am with the motive say no to drugs
*Landy! May I have you know that there is someone out there with that same name, don't you think it will be a bit difficult for your fans?
Well I'm surprised that their is a contradiction but I am me and nobody can be me so I got no worries
*How did you come about the name?
Landy has been my natural name right from childhood till date and it stands for L-life A-ambition N-never D-die Y- young
My first stage performance was actually interesting but I was over excited and anxious
*Alcohol/drugs is a normal way of life in order to build self esteem for most artistes, what's you take on it?
I don't see that as an option drugs is absolutely wrong I am with the motive say no to drugs
*Landy! May I have you know that there is someone out there with that same name, don't you think it will be a bit difficult for your fans?
Well I'm surprised that their is a contradiction but I am me and nobody can be me so I got no worries
*How did you come about the name?
Landy has been my natural name right from childhood till date and it stands for L-life A-ambition N-never D-die Y- young
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem