Wednesday 8 February 2017

Celine Dion's Face Is Priceless When Fan Proposes To Girlfriend Right In Front Of Her


Celine Dion's reaction to two of her fans getting engaged in Las Vegas over the weekend was absolutely priceless. The singer was hosting a meet and greet and watched on as Nick Janevski got down on one knee to ask his girlfriend Austin McMillan to marry him.

"Celine was shocked and I was too. She was super sweet and wished us a long and happy marriage like she had with her husband [René Angélil]. Then [she] invited herself to the wedding!" "What I thought was just going to be a special night seeing my favorite performer turned out to be a night filled with so much happiness, surprise and celebration with everyone we love & even ended with donuts and ice cream so I don't know how it could get better! "I get to marry the man of my dreams & grow old with my best friend ... God's timing is so perfect. nothing could be better than this!!
"@celinedion is about the only person I wouldn't mind photobombing the pictures of our proposal ... I'm still floating around in the clouds over here feeling like it's a dream!! My heart is so happy!! what a dream come true (sic)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem