Wednesday 15 March 2017

Daniella Okeke denies comment on sex scandal with Apostle Suleiman


Actress, Daniella Okeke has denied all the reports circulating online with her comments on the alleged amorous relationship with Apostle Suleiman.

She took to her Instagram page to state categorically that she has not made any comment on the issue, as she has been instructed by her lawyers to keep calm.
"In adherence to my lawyers counsels,i ve been mute since I read some funny fallacies..my lawyers will do the talking..But 4 Sure alot of people will go down 4 getting my name involved in something i had no business with. So be careful abt wat you say or write, my been mute is 4 legal reasons!!!" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem