Tuesday 20 June 2017

Even though we don't speak,Caitlyn Jenner will always be my step-dad-Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian has confirmed she hasn't spoken to her former step-dad,Caitlyn Jenner in months.During an appearance on ''The View',she said 'In our family we definitely are always so close and stick through everything so everything is definitely going to be fine.'

'To say I was shocked by putting some things out there that we just not true and were hurtful... at the end of the day my mom and Caitlyn had a 25 year relationship.' I don't want to discredit her account,' but maybe Caitlyn saw it all differently. 

 'She will always be my stepdad and be a person who raised me and stepped up to the plate and raised me after my father died,' 'I will never forget what Caitlyn instilled in me,''She will always be a part of me.'
When asked if they have been in touch,she said 'Have I talked to her in the past couple of months? No,',we're taking a break. We have siblings. It will work out.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem