Thursday 22 June 2017

Nigerian burn survivor, Chizoba Obanye graduates from University

Nigerian burn survivor, Chizoba Obanye graduates from University
Chizoba Obanye

Talk of determination and sheer grit. That’s the case of Chizoba Obanye who refused to allow her burn accident to deter her from graduating school.

She concluded her degree exam on June 19, at the Anambra State University Ulli, now Chukwuemeka Odumegu Ojukwu University, COOU and she’s in a joyous mode.
She shared photos on Facebook and captioned them;
“It is finished. Is been long i have been waiting for dis special day finally is here, my heart is full of joy been in dis sch for 4 yrs wasn’t easy.
Lemi first of all appreciate God for his Grace nd seeing me through in my stay here.
#secondly i want to appreciate my parents for been there for me i luv dem alot
#Thirdly i appreciate my siblings , cousins, family frnds, my uncles,and aunties i luv u guys
#i appreciate my wonderful frnds Umeh Lilian my bestie, anita nd chisom i luv u guys nd will miss u guys, i also appreciate my bestie cj, oy, Amaka, chidubem, chidiogu, Sandra i luv u guys and thanks for been there for me.
# no more lukong
#no more pathways
#am now free lyk a bird
# latest graduate from Obanye family
# proud biochemist
# done nd dusted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem