Friday 9 February 2018

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Actor Jide Awobona As He Celebrates Birthday Today!

Babajide Awobona

Nollywood actor Babajide Awobona widely known as "Sam" in the award winning sitcom, Jenifa's diary is a year older today. The Actor took to Instagram to thank God for His faithfulness upon his life. Awobona, a graduate of Mass Communication from the prestigious Olabisi Onabanjo University hails from Ago-Iwoye in Ogun State.


In his words, I need not tell the world I'm in tears as I write this, but my fingers can't even hide my expressions,my excitement and anxiety. I am a year older, I may not have all I crave for, but I believe as long as I still breath, as long as blood still flows through my veins, I will be blessed with all I want not just what I need. I want you all to pray for me from the depth of your heart ....

So to celebrate his birthday, I have decided to come up with 10 things you probably don't know about this versatile actor....before i share, checkout his birthday shoots below:








10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Actor Jide Awobona
1. He is a terrific cook
2. He is a Muslim and prays regularly
3. He is a professional Emcee
4. His love for children is not from this world
5. He is also a producer (and he has 3 movies to his credit: Aftermath, Craft and Spunk)
6. He started acting in the year 2000
7. He appeared first in Wale Adenuga's Super Story
8. He is the last child of his Mom
9. He is a fashionista
10. Anytime he's not on set, Jide loves spending time with family and friends.

From OCB, we wish this talented actor, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We đź’– You.

2 comments:

  1. I know this guy Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Sam!!!! Enjoy your day sir. Long life and Prosperity

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem