Monday 19 March 2018

Leo of Big Brother Naija Loses His Mom


It has been a week since former Big Brother Housemate Leo DaSilva and his strategic partner Ifu Ennada were evicted from the Big Brother Naija house, as it stands the former Housemate is mourning the heartbreaking loss of his mother.

BBNaija’s Leo loses his mom lailasnews
He took to his Instagram to eulogize his late mother and his post reads: “March 18, 2018. The worst day of my life. I lost my mother and I had to bury my mother today according to her Muslim rights. I remember the day of the Big brother auditions, you forced me to go, you said “you can win it for your business”. You said so far I’m myself, they will adore me. You set the pace for my life. You gave me everything. Today I felt that could not breathe. Your legacy is that of the greatest woman I have ever known. Rest in Peace Alhaja RMO Sanni. Rest in Peace legend. Thank you for everything. Till we meet again…”
BBNaija’s Leo loses his mom lailasnews 1
Since this sad revelation, he has received an outpouring of condolence messages from his fans nation wide. Our prayers are with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem