Friday 18 May 2018

See how Tonto Dikeh celebrated Toyin Aimakhu’s engagement

See how Tonto Dikeh celebrated Toyin AimakhuΓ’€™s engagement

Tonto Dikeh who is in South Africa,celebrated her friend and fellow actress,Toyin Aimakhu’s engagement in true Tonto style. She shared a video doing backflips several times.She wrote

Me when I heard my BABY GIRL,MY LOVER,WORLDS BEST IS ENGAGED.. πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» OO my tomato jos,My strong and powerful lady congrats Sis.. @toyin_abraham CALM DOWN FOR WHAT?.. #I HAVE A WEDDING YO PLAN #DEAR HOLY SPIRIT I PERSONALLY INVITE YOU INTO THIS UNION.. #COME AND TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THEIR LIVES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem