Thursday 30 May 2013

All Naija People! Please Stand Up!!!

My people!

Its me again. Been hearing this kinda phrases in 9ja movies, read some on blogs, twitter, FB and from Nigerian friends of mine. some crack me up so much so I couldn't help but share some of them on here... this is purely made in NIGERIA English, enjoy...

*Abeg dress back.
*Nothing de happen
*See me see local trouble o!
*Na ya eye be this?
*If I hear pim, u go hear weeen.
*Have they brought light?
*The film is sweet

*Pls help me slow that fan
*I'll tell my daddy FOR YOU
*Have you paid your school fees money?
*See as you baff up
*Put the bread inside LYLON

*I strong KAKARAKA
*Oya come and go!
*I KUKUMA don't have your time
*Shebi you have BB charger?
*See how your eye is entering my food
*I know you have come since bcoz I hear
your perfume.
*Wetin tym dey talk?
*You chop winsh?!
*D fan no dey blow me wel-wel
* I want to tush up my house before I invite you

*I send u message?
*I no send (meaning I don't care)
*U too arrange!!
*Who dash monkey?!
*Hold ur side o!
*No let me do u somtin o!


feel free to add some more. Ghanian version coming up! 

gotten from http://apysworld.blogspot.com/


Peace...I'm out!

4 comments:

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem