Monday 3 June 2013

'I Didnt Say I Didnt Snatch Anybody's Husband'---Foluke Daramola-Salako

 


Well the interview shes denying has as headline ''I didnt snatch anybody's husband'...and the actress is saying that she didnt say so...so in other words'she didnt say that she didnt snatch anybody's husband'!
 Yoruba Actress Foluke Daramola-Salako has disassociated herself from Tribune newspaper interview of Saturday,June 1 (Page 2 and 3) 2013,entitled
'I didn't snatch anybodys husband'

 Foluke claims that most of the things the journalist wrote were cooked and couldn't have been said by her. 
She says
'I am disappointed that a reputable news paper of Tribune status can publish an interview that is not professionally articulated, edited and more so, contain questions about my marriage and one Bukola Fasuyi I did not answer to anybody. Yes, I granted an interview with one Murphy, working with Leadership newspaper even long before my marriage to Kayode Salako and the questions he asked me then were about my personal life as well as my carrier and not about my marriage or my issue with any friend. So, I am surprised to read the same interview on Saturday June 1 inside Tribune,claiming I answered questions on my marriage and Bukola Fasuyi.This is not acceptable by me and I have warned the said journalist to stop cooking stories about me to sell papers for his organisation.Did I ever grant an interview with Tribune at all before and after my marriage? 
I dissociate myself from that type of blackmail and misinformation of the public about my story' 
 Foluke, however, maintains that she has remained silent about her new marriage and any issue affecting it since she got married to her husband and there is no where she wants to be quoted as ever granted an interview or said anything about it any further

She concludes 'Right now, I am married and I am enjoying my marriage'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem