Monday 19 August 2013

#BBATheChase: Melvin Consoles Beverly After Angelo's Eviction

I know most of you didn't get to see these romantic side of Melvin ( Nigerian rep), immediately the eviction was over, Beverly (Angelo's GF) went straight into her room and started crying (am crying too)....

Little did she know that Melvin has always been there for her.... the Nigerian other contestant, was there to console her. Read melvin's romantic gesture below....


"You still have me. You will be fine. I will still be here for you. My bed is the biggest in the House. You can share it with me".

Hmmmmmmmmm, Sharing things, hehehehe, Melvin dear, u better be careful, skerebosh thou shall not fall into temptation......"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem