Saturday 24 August 2013

I Couldn't Take Advantage of Beverly Because I Respect Her So Much- Ex-BBA Mate, Angelo

BBATHECHASE housemate Angelo who has been evicted while speaking to a source on the phone earlier in the week said he did not have S*x with Beverly. There are some things I said I was not going to do in the house. I respect my mum so much. I told my mum I wasn't going to do certain things when I get to the BBA house. I wasn't butt nak*d. It looked as if we were having S*x in that bathtub. We were just kissing. I couldn't take advantage of Beverly because I respect her so much."

Angelo also says he is in love with Beverly and wants to pursue the relationship. We would try and work things out and see how we can make our relationship work. At the same time I hope the people of Nigeria don't hate Beverly and I would love to come to Nigeria and experience Nigerian Culture and take lots of pepper," he said. No matter his feelings for Beverly though, Angelo said he hopes Melvin, the other Nigerian housemate, comes out tops in the show.
"Melvin is very humble and he is not a selfish person. I wish he wins. I think he is a stronger competition than Beverly," he said.
Meanwhile, the show ends tomorrow with Elikem, Cleo, Dillish, Melvin and Beverly as the finalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem