Sunday 18 August 2013

I Love Olori Bimbo Oshin Like 'Kilode', Love Funke Akindele and Toyin Aimakhu Johnson 's Acting Like 'Mofedaku'- Nollywood Fast Rising Actress/Producer, Oluwaseyi Edun

Oluwaseyi Edun is a fast rising nollywood actress, she read Business administration from Olabisi Onabanjo University. I had a nice chat with the damsel who claimed she's single and yet in a relationship, hmmmmmm, isn't that weird?.......enjoy!
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Let's start with your coming movie, what is it really all about?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
My new movie is titled "Eja Nla" (Big Fish) . It tells the story of olamide brown, an office temp played by (Oluwaseyi Edun), who fell in love with her boss, Badmus (Muyiwa Ademola), and attempts to seduce him. Badmus wife, Bimbo (Bimbo Oshin), learnt about olamide's obsessive behavior, and suspects an affair.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
What lesson do you want your fans to learn from this coming movie?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
All I'm gonna say is "in life one needs to be careful that one is not acting too harshly before one have all the facts on an issue. Above all Trust is important in a relationship and marriage.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Is this your first movie?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
No, Ogo Olorun was my first movie which featured super stars like Ogogo, yetunde Wunmi, Rose Odika, Tunbosun Odunsi, Funke Etti, Akeem Adebayo, Tola Oladokun, Pa kasunmu and Oluwaseyi Edun. It was marketed by Mercury Pictures.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
How come your coming movie has received so much popularity? We'v not even seen it yet
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
*laughs* It takes the Grace Of God my brother, I believe it is God's doing because all casts and crew of Eja Nla are wonderful people, also the picture quality and locations we used are all superb. Good work gets good publicity right from the location shooting.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Well said, in view of that, in naira how much does it cost you to produce Eja Nla?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
Eja Nla is a big project and a multi million naira movie.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Are you Single?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
Yeap I'm single but in a relationship
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Is it leading to marriage?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
If God says
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Who is this Guy?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
**loud laugh** its personal please, I can't disclose him, he doesn't like publicity
opecareem™ (AICRM):
What do you look for in a man? As in your kind of man, what qualities must he possess?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I love God fearing man, hardworking, humble and good looking not extremely handsome but atleast presentable


opecareem™ (AICRM):
Not necessarily rich?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
You work hard in life to become rich and famous. Once you are not lazy definately u gonna be 50% somebody in life, yoruba people will say "atewo eni kin tanije".
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Can you remember your first kiss? What year? With who? Where?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
My first kiss (shy) I can't remember the year, with a guy on set.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Who is Oluwaseyi Edun?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I'm from Ogun State, Ayetoro Yewa/Egbado. I went to Tunyo Nursery and Primary School, Lagos Anglican Girls Grammar School, Robertann Computer Institute and Olabisi Onabanjo Univrsity where I studied business Administration.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
When did you join nollywood?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I joined Nollywood 2009. I was introduced to house of wisdom caucus through my younger sister.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
How many movies have you featured in?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I have featured in many movies like ogo olorun, akoole, tanika, motorola omo erefo, agbelebu mi, enimoja, ohun oju nwa, orule, akin akeju, ife atokan and many more
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Why haven't you ft. in any english movie, or soaps?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I featured in english soap by Dre concepts
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Aside acting, what other thing (s) are you into?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I'm a designer and I also sell fabrics
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Your definition of fashion?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
My defintion of fashion is simple and trendy
opecareem™ (AICRM):
what would you not be caught dead wearing?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
Ripped Leggings
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Which actor would you wanna kiss over and over again in a movie?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
None please
opecareem™ (AICRM):
What is your greatest possession?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
My greatest possession is my smile, I love being the luckiest person I can.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Your favourite designers?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
My favourite designer is shai designs
opecareem™ (AICRM):
How do you react whan you are angry?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
When I'm angry I react by keeping quiet cz flaring up might end u up saying what you are not suppose to say
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Most embarrassing moment?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
Most embarrassing moment was when I was told to kiss a guy on set @rehearsal and it was difficult for me to do coz of the odour I perceived that period.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Happiest moment?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
Happiest momet was when I shot my movie Eja Nla (big fish)
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Who are your role models?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I really don't have Role Models I believe in myself but I love Olori Bimbo Oshin like kilode (smiles) I love Funke Akindele and Toyin Aimakhu Johnson 's acting like mofedaku
opecareem™ (AICRM):
where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
In the next 5years, I see myself to be great in life, married and a successful mother. Above all Woman of Substance.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Is it true that top actresses quarrel with newbies when they call them without 'AUNTY'?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I have only heard and not seen but I try as much as possible to respect anyone irrespective of their age, coz I'm very humble and down to earth. I so much believe in this popular saying "respect is reciprocal."



opecareem™ (AICRM):
The second largest movie industry in the world is nollywood, what's your opinion about this?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
It felt good hearing this good news about us but Nollywood still has a long way to go. We still need more improvement to take place and I believe it is taking place now... God help us
opecareem™ (AICRM):
(Prank) junior's Dad is a medical doctor, one day they set out on a journey, on their way, they had a fatal accident, the father was not that injured atleast he can still manage, junior on the other hand was badly injured and bleeding seriously, so the father quickly rushed him to a nearby hospital, where he was referred to a surgeon, when the surgeon came out, the first thing the surgeon said was ' I cannot operate him because he is my son' Now who is this surgeon to junior? what is their relationship?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
(After some minutes) I need hints...
opecareem™ (AICRM):
LOL, no hint o, try again...
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
The surgeon is his mum I guess Coz the dad took him there.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Words for your fans?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
I will like to say A big thank u to all my fans. Without you guyz there is no Shai. I ll also like to say don't forget to thank God everyday for the gift of life, stay focus, happy,cool calm, collected and blessed.
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Where and how would you want your fan to contact you?
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
Facebook id edun oluwaseyi, follow on twitter @shai 0406. Instagram shaiejanla and email seyiad2000@gmail.com
opecareem™ (AICRM):
Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate!
Oluwaseyi Edun (shai Ajikawo):
You are welcome, it's my pleasure.
As usual, drop your questions and contributions.
































11 comments:

  1. Shai, she's beautiful and I can't rily wait to see dat eja nla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this heading, like mofefaint, lol. Nice interview

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say oter than a well constructed interview with a talented lady...you guys are doing great, do kip it fly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't know her nah, which nollywood? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eja Nla Big fish of life! O ma Badt gan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all guys for the comment, I appreciate, I really can not wait to see d much talked about Eja Nla....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all guys for the comment, I appreciate, I really can not wait to see d much talked about Eja Nla....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my Shai! Eja Nla! Omo nla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whaoooo! Wat a sound actor! A down 2 earth one 4 dat matter. Bravo shai!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knw shai 4rm ma university days,she's ambitious and humble.wen she told me bout her nollyhood attempt,I knew she was gona go behond expectations.am proud of u (Eja Nla)...Lucci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have known her 4rm my uni days,she's ambitious and humble,wen she told me bout her nollyhood attempt I knew she was gona go behond expectations...Am proud of u gurl.wa last (Eja Nla)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem