Sunday 15 September 2013

OCBsermon: There Is No Want To Those Who Fear Him Ps 34:9

No Want
(Psalms 34:9 NKJV) "Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him."The fear of the Lord is the foundation of the prosperity of the saints. The word 'fear' has nothing to do with being afraid. Rather, it talks about a reverential respect and honor for God. God loves you as a father would love his child. In return, He demands honor and respect from you. Your respect for God is demonstrated in your love for His commandment and statues. God also desires that you spend time in His presence continually. He wants to reveal Himself to you. He does not want you to be in the dark where His will for you is concerned. When you begin to know God like this, you will not only be His son, you will become His friend. If there is anything God does for His friends, He reveals His ways. Moses and Abraham were two people who became God's friends and the outcome of their lives were outstanding. God wants to eliminate want in your life. He desires to take care of your needs and wants. Start to consciously honor Him from today and your days of want will be over.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING: Psalms 34:1-22

MY DAILY CONFESSION
I have a covenant with God through the blood of Jesus and I am conscious of it. The blood of Jesus Christ that speaks great things has connected me to the God-kind of prosperity. My soul is transformed by the Word of God, so I prosper in my body, finances and career. The life of God flows continually in my members and I am totally free from the devil's oppression in life.I am anointed for a prosperous life. Christ has translated me from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of his Father. I walk in the light of God and the curses of darkness cannot stay in any aspect of my life. I arise and shine in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. I shine in the midst of darkness. In fact, I shine better under intense darkness. The wealth of the wicked supernaturally finds its way into my hands. The blessing of God makes me rich, healthy and protected and I have no sorrow. I am empowered for a successful life. God's divine power has given to me all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am too blessed to be stressed in life. I know the purpose of the end-time wealth.I am an effective distribution center for the kingdom of God. I communicate my resources to ministries that are impacting the world with the gospel of the kingdom on a consistent basis. The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is not in vain in my life. My household and I are blessed with health, financial prosperity and divine protection. I have the Shalom of God in my life and nothing is missing or broken.This is an Extract from the Book '31-Day Daily Devotional on 'Prosperity' by Dr. Kayode Ijisesan-Head Pastor at Kingsword International Church Chicago, Illinois. USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem