Sunday 1 December 2013

Photo: Ladies, Four Days After Child Birth Can Your Stomach Be As Flat As This Footballer's Wife?

Caroline Berg has been critized for flaunting how her stomach looks after four days of delivery.

She is Caroline Berg Erisken, Norwegian footballer's wife has sparked outrage after posting a picture of her chopping board stomach on the internet - just four days after giving birth. She is a fitness blogger (The Footballer's wife) and gave birth on Monday posted this on her Instagram page in her underwear.

'I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl yesterday, 10 minutes past 9 in the morning Her name is Nelia and she is perfect.'Critics took to social media to blast her for not being sensitive to other new mothers who may not lose weight as fast as she did..'

An observer says:
In my eyes, this picture is wildly provocative. Not just because I'm the chubby girl who's envious of her petite figure, but because I began to despise my own body when I was about twelve.
Is it really necessary to post a "halvnakent" picture of themselves?! It's just to show off, thinking's not much on how that image can affect readers." 'Can she look like this 4 days after???'However Mrs Berg Eriksen replied to her critics on Facebook, saying:

'I let out the picture because I'm proud of myself and my body for something as tough as a pregnancy / birth, and I think all mothers, regardless of the body shall be"A head at the women's clinic where she gave birth said
""'I don't think we should bully The Footballer's Wife. 'Life is unfair, some people have flat stomachs while others have pouts.'

Hehe if yours is like a mortar, oh dear deal with it and feel free to flaunt it, we are tired of flat stomachs, we wanna see chubby stomachs..wear bikini and snap let OCB see something to blog jawe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem